My Forum Diary

Librina Russia

My Forum Diary

Post by Librina »

Dear representatives of our community! Since today, I'm starting to keep my diary, periodically filling it with videos, events and useful information that interest me. I sincerely hope that you will like it and wait for your comments! :)
Well, first of all, I want to express my gratitude to those who pay attention to my messages on this site, welcome the topics I create and respond to them. Thank you all for your likes, I really appreciate it! 🧡
I also thank our admins for making a significant contribution to the development of the forum, and for the fact that there is now a section with Projects & Discographies, with which I can already work. I decided to start with topics containing non-album tracks of musicians (“Single Tracks”), because a special template is not required when making them. And when it becomes possible to have it here, then I will be able to add topics dedicated to various singles, albums, compilations and other releases. 🎵
I wish us all successful and fruitful activities for the benefit of the portal, creative ideas aimed at its constant progress and improvement, and many new music tracks that can inspire great achievements! Let's keep everything that is in it and multiply it for the joy of all of us!
🚀 Glory, Glory, SpaceSynth! 💙

Librina Russia

Re: My Forum Diary

Post by Librina »

History Of The Earth 🌏
Description from Algol: "The history of the Earth from its formation to present day, covering major events throughout its 4-billion-year history. Estimates of average temperature, atmospheric composition, and day length are given. Music from “Division”, “Ever Mindful”, “Soaring”, “Revival”, “Ossuary 6”, "Impact Intermezzo" by Kevin MacLeod". Well, that's truly impressive! Super! 354777654

The reconstruction is based on the following video with changes of the coastline (😮):

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

3D Comparison of the sizes of the Universe (2019) 🌌
Description of the video: "The planets of our Universe can be extremely large, but the stars are even larger. In this video, we explore the sizes of satellites, planets, stars and even larger objects, including black holes and even galaxies. In general, here is a comparison of all objects in the universe. All comparisons are based on their diameters. Enjoy it! Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound. The video was created using After Effects". Yes, it's very informative!
⭐

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

Dear forum participants! 🙂
After reading my profile, you could find out that in addition to music, one of my hobbies is Aviation. I like to look at photos of airplanes & observe flights, as well as to watch the documentary series "Air Crash Investigation". No, I haven't been able to fly on an airplane yet, but I hope someday I will succeed.
And today it's been 5 years since Gregory Feith, a former NTSB investigator, became my favorite aviation expert. And in this regard, I would like to share with you links to sites where you can listen to (and watch) his podcast, organized together with a good friend, former NTSB Board member John Goglia. There they discuss many aspects from the world of aviation, invite guests to their broadcasts (Todd Curtis most often comes to them) and develop their project as best they can. So if you're interested, check out their creation. Have a great listening and enjoy watching! Here the screenshot of their show:
Gregory F., Todd C. & John G..png

Links to the websites:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@FlightSafetyDetectives/videos
The Main Internet Resource: https://flightsafetydetectives.com/
Other pages: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/f ... 1477655202, https://flightsafetydetectives.podbean.com/

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

Dear friends! Let me share with you one amazing miracle from the world of birds! 🐦
Murmuration is a phenomenon of coordinated flight of huge flocks of birds (starlings, jackdaws, crows, etc.) forming dynamic three—dimensional figures of variable density. So, starlings, straying into grandiose flocks, perform the "dance of starlings", creating truly spectacular contracting and decompressing clouds with clearly defined contours, moving in an unpredictable way. These clouds can split into parts and connect; some clouds of birds fly through others at a high speed (up to 40 km/h), while the birds do not collide. When murmuring, each bird constantly has visibility in all directions; this is the result of the fact that the behavior of birds in flight is aimed at obtaining maximum information about their neighbors in the flock and the surrounding space. Admire the really fascinating and charming action presented to us by nature itself! Hurray!
😃

The soundtrack of the video is Tony Anderson - Dwell (Snowfall Remix). Very nice, harmonious and calming composition! Enjoy it and relax!

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

Perhaps I should no longer pretend and act like I don't notice what is being written in the chat and what is happening with Spacehawk. Yes, his statements made me very excited, a little upset, so I also decided to express my opinion about it. Well, for a few days I was really sad, but I tried to keep my emotions under control. And as a result of a short reflection on the current situation, I've got an interesting & unusual idea, which I want to share with him now. :idea:
Dear Anton! And would you like to release a collection of your Best Hits, as do composers who want to sum up a certain stage of their creativity? I suggest you to form it from the works published on official albums (2 from each of them), as well as from future compilations from Space Sound Records and ZYX Music. Thus, you'll get 16 tracks, and the release date could be set for 22.04.2024 (it looks very nice). Tell me what do you think, and do you like my idea?
I will treat your decision with understanding and accept it, whatever it may be. I hope that you will have a good rest, gain strength, repair your wings and after a while you will soar again above this bustle somewhere in the boundless Galactic expanses! And I want you to know that I won't be able to love some other Spacesynth author as much as I love you! Thank you so much for listening to my opinion and for not leaving me alone! Peace and warmth to you! 💟

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

Dear Spacesynth-musicians! :)
Sometimes it can be difficult for me to find the right words to formulate uplifting and motivating posts of support, but now I will try. Perhaps I will start with sincere regrets that you had to read about your work after the release of the collection “Space Holidays vol. 14” in the topic dedicated to it on the forum Spacesynth.ru. I really find the reviews of your compositions very unflattering and I understand how disappointing they turned out to be for many of you. To be honest, they have become discouraging for me too, because I can imagine how difficult it is to record a fabulous track, and how much effort it costs to put into it. And to cheer you up in any way, I'll say that it's NOT your music has "degraded", but some Spacesynth fans have become too picky and capricious. By the way, I will publish my feedback on the compilation soon: I already have some thoughts. :idea:
And I want to finish my message with heartfelt congratulations on the New Year! I wish it to become truly special for everyone of you, filled with only positive and bright events, adventures and meetings! I hope that in 2023 you will become much stronger, gather all your will into fists and be able to do more than you planned. May this year you be surrounded by the attention and care of relatives and people dear to your hearts; respect and sympathy of true admirers of the Spacesynth genre! I want to believe that the coming year will give you great health, a very energetic mood and fantastic inspiration! So I express my deepest gratitude to you for the creations that formed the selection I mentioned here, because it became a kind of preface to the glorious 2023, which I called the Year Of Music! Let's enjoy it to the fullest and get absolutely everything we dream about from it! Hurray! 98459684378

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

In 1993 was just a beginning... And now, in 2023, the story continuous. The 30 years of "Love In My Life"!

Yeah, It finally happened: the day of the 30th Anniversary of my fan story has come! In this regard, I made a playlist in which I noted the musicians who have had a significant impact on me and have already occupied an important place in my life. Yes, the creativity of some of them was just a temporary hobby for me, but I still felt it necessary to mark it. So thanks to this playlist, you will be able to learn about those who participated in the formation of my musical interests, and about those who contributed to the expansion of my horizons, and about modern authors who give me a great mood! I am sincerely grateful to all the artists whose tracks are presented in the selection, and I wish them good luck, health and all the best! I hope that all of you will get real pleasure from listening to this compilation! Hurray! 05459986

Tracklist:
Playlist (30th Anniversary).jpg

And as a bonus - a collection of the Best hits of the British band "East 17", because it was with them that my glorious & cool musical history began, which continues to this day (and I will always be grateful to them for it). I want to believe that it will last for a very long time! 8776654

Tracklist:
01. Gold
02. Slow It Down
03. It's Alright
04. Steam
05. Hold My Body Tight
06. Around The World
07. Thunder
08. Best Days
09. Someone To Love
10. Each Time
11. Daddy's Gonna Love You
12. Ain't No Stoppin'
13. Secret Of My Life
14. Nightlife
15. Friday Night
16. You Must Be An Angel
17. Feel The Love
18. 50 Shades
19. Strip (Original Version)
20. I Just Wanna (Anthony Atcherley Extended Remix)

SynthOne Sweden

Post by SynthOne »

Librina wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:10 pm After reading my profile, you could find out that in addition to music, one of my hobbies is Aviation. I like to look at photos of airplanes & observe flights, as well as to watch the documentary series "Air Crash Investigation". No, I haven't been able to fly on an airplane yet, but I hope someday I will succeed.
I also love to fly... I attached a video from my another expirience of flying, but this time as a pilot student.
Espacially i love gyrocopters. I can tell about them a lot, but i just sya... Thi is the most safe aircraft in the world.
I hope, that in next year I'll make a PPL (Private Pilot Licence) and I'll can fly...
I hope...

Make spacesynth, not war...

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

So, it is with great pleasure that I share with you the magnificent recording I listened to today! 6546758
This is Space Dance Vol. 63 from the YouTube channel Radio Italo Disco Net! I must say that this is another part of the show with the Spacesynth music, hosted by Alan Makaronov, and to notice that it was very competently built from beginning to end! The introduction to it was the majestic Intro from the album "Space Opera” from my favorite composer Anton Eriksson and his Spacehawk project, followed by a story about himself and the tracks "Cosmotec" & "Droids" were played. Well, the warm-up turned out to be really good, and after it the most interesting thing began: an interview with Anton, in which the musician told about getting acquainted with the style, about his favorites, about the instruments in the studio and plans for the future. Yes, I really enjoyed this conversation, especially the beautiful voice of my Space favorite, and his bright image appeared in my imagination. I sincerely thank him for his answers, for the amazing music, and just for the fact that we have him! Then his preferences were played in this issue, and I was pleased that some of them completely matched with mine (I mean Syntech – “Reaction”, NeoSpace – “Mars Needs Women” & Syntone – “Mars Express”). These compositions really lit me up, my heart was inflamed by them, and the evening, as some people say in Russia, "ceased to be languorous". Well, in the next section, I was pleased with tracks from such authors as Tom Lacy, Terminal One, and, of course, the super hit SynthOne feat. Rigelz – “Away From Home”, which the guest of the show also had a hand in creating. And the special kind of sweet "cherries on the cake" were the wonderful themes "Galactic Reunion" from the Swedish producers I mentioned above with Chris van Buren joining them, and "The Final Frontier", which became my most favorite on the album "Space Opera" (after all, it's great when my choice coincides with someone else's)! So it was a very worthy conclusion to this crazy, mind-blowing program, which brought me so many bright, positive and agreeable minutes! I express my enormous gratitude to the host of this show, to Anton, to his closest colleagues in the genre, and Radio Italo Disco Net for the opportunity to listen to the recording! Guys, it was grandiose, I advise you to pay attention to this publication, and you will certainly be convinced of the correctness of my words! Have a great acquaintance with it and huge happiness! Hurray! 05459986

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

Tectonic Plates Explained | Plate Tectonic Theory and the Dynamic Earth 🌍
Description: "We learn how plate tectonic theory causes natural disasters and how continental drift shapes the world. Divergent boundaries, convergent boundaries, subduction zones, and transform faults cause earthquakes, volcanoes, and tsunamis. We live on a dynamic Earth!" Yes, this is my next interesting find, which I decided to share with you! The presenter's story turned out to be very informative and really understandable. I wish it to become as useful for you, so enjoy it, strengthening your knowledge about our amazing and moveable planet!

Timestamps:
0:00 - Tectonic Plates Explained Introduction
0:32 - What are tectonic plates?
0:40 - The Pangaea supercontinent
2:15 - What is continental drift?
3:04 - How many tectonic plates are there?
3:30 - Plate tectonic theory
3:34 - Divergent Boundary
4:26 - Convergent Boundary
4:49 - Subduction Zone
5:55 - Transform Boundary
6:15 - How disasters are caused by tectonic plates
6:35 - Volcano
7:42 - Hawaii
8:25 - Earthquake
9:06 - Richter Scale and Magnitude
9:38 - Disaster Prevention
10:28 - Seismographs
10:52 - Tsunamis
11:37 - Will the tectonic plates move forever?
12:08 - Tectonic plate Review
12:28 - Support Animal Science TV

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

So, I'll tell you about my nice cat. Her story is almost no different from the stories of cats wandering the streets and picked up by compassionate people. Yes, a few years ago she had to wander around the entrances of our apartment building, begging for food from residents and hoping that someone would shelter her. And so, in the 2nd half of December 2017, we met with her, she allowed herself to be petted, and a few days later she came to us. Then she began to visit our apartment regularly, walked around it, sniffed things in it, and even stayed overnight. Well, in the 2nd half of 2018, she settled with us forever, my mother called her Murka, & since then she always has food, attention, & a roof over her head. :)
In 2019, my mother took kitty for sterilization, after which Murka began a "second youth": she has become much more energetic, more mobile & in general there are no worries or troubles with her now. She loves to run around the apartment, play with a ball and ropes, delighting us every day! By the way, Murka is a very smart cat, she goes to the toilet outside, mastered the scratching post immediately after it was installed by me on the floor of a large room, and also understands the word "impossible" well. She is curious, she likes to sit next to my mom and me and watch what we do. But at the same time, she is quite a wayward cat: she does not like being held for a long time, sometimes she weakly bites my hands and my mother's (though then she licks them) & doesn't like when people she doesn't know come to us (hides from them under the bed or in a wardrobe).
So it's a lot of fun to live with her, and I'm grateful to fate that she chose us. And Murka, in turn, is grateful to us for having everything she needs for a good life. We can only wish that this happiness lasts as long as possible, because we are so lucky with each other! And let everything be great for us! And here is her photo taken by me this year, look what a beauty she is (😻)!
My Cat Murka.jpg

Gregory Greece

Post by Gregory »

Librina wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:17 pm So, I'll tell you about my nice cat. Her story is almost no different from the stories of cats wandering the streets and picked up by compassionate people. Yes, a few years ago she had to wander around the entrances of our apartment building, begging for food from residents and hoping that someone would shelter her. And so, in the 2nd half of December 2017, we met with her, she allowed herself to be petted, and a few days later she came to us. Then she began to visit our apartment regularly, walked around it, sniffed things in it, and even stayed overnight. Well, in the 2nd half of 2018, she settled with us forever, my mother called her Murka, & since then she always has food, attention, & a roof over her head. :)
In 2019, my mother took kitty for sterilization, after which Murka began a "second youth": she has become much more energetic, more mobile & in general there are no worries or troubles with her now. She loves to run around the apartment, play with a ball and ropes, delighting us every day! By the way, Murka is a very smart cat, she goes to the toilet outside, mastered the scratching post immediately after it was installed by me on the floor of a large room, and also understands the word "impossible" well. She is curious, she likes to sit next to my mom and me and watch what we do. But at the same time, she is quite a wayward cat: she does not like being held for a long time, sometimes she weakly bites my hands and my mother's (though then she licks them) & doesn't like when people she doesn't know come to us (hides from them under the bed or in a wardrobe).
So it's a lot of fun to live with her, and I'm grateful to fate that she chose us. And Murka, in turn, is grateful to us for having everything she needs for a good life. We can only wish that this happiness lasts as long as possible, because we are so lucky with each other! And let everything be great for us! And here is her photo taken by me this year, look what a beauty she is (😻)!

My Cat Murka.jpg
Wow! She's so pretty. I love cats too although we have a couple of collared doves as "pets?". They're very calm and the also let me and my family pet them. They just got here outta nowhere and built their nest on our balcony. The rest is like fairytale because they gave birth to 8 wonderful and cute birdies (2 in each birth) :)

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

Dear Commonwealth!
The presentation of the Spacehawk – "New Generation" album turned out to be very warm, inspiring, and, remembering it, I was finally able to formulate my thoughts about our further thematic evenings. That's why I suggest you to get together on Saturdays to celebrate the Anniversaries of albums released 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years ago. So we all can have fun, discuss the creations included in these issues, and also pass the time until new long-plays appear. I hope that our communication during such evenings of memories will be very productive, and we will be able to share with each other impressions about this or that album, as well as opinions about what place it occupies in the history of Spacesynth music and in the life of each of us, and what influence it had on the development of the style. Well, at the end of this year, I will make a playlist of the Jubilee singles and publish it in the appropriate section of the Portal to emphasize their importance to our community. I want to believe that my idea will appeal to you, and some of the releases listed below will be in the center of our close attention on their Anniversaries (or close to such) dates. Well, here's a list of these notable issues (see the spoiler ;) ):
► Show Spoiler

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

A big Jubilee date, which I decided to pay attention to and highlight here! 76454545
So, the European country of Sweden is known for giving birth to real talents who become famous all over the world. And the most popular band born in this country is probably ABBA. They have fame, recognition, millions of fans, & one of them was my father. Yes, he is no longer alive, so I decided to modestly mark the 50th Anniversary of the band's first album instead of him. And here is the description of this release I found on the web: "Ring Ring is the debut studio album by the Swedish group ABBA, initially credited as Björn & Benny, Agnetha & Frida. It was released in Scandinavia on 26 March 1973, and later in a limited number of other territories, including West Germany, Australia, South Africa and Mexico, through Polar Music. It was a chart-topping album in Belgium and had a big success in the Netherlands, Norway and South Africa. When the first song "People Need Love" was recorded in the Spring of 1972, the band was just one of many projects the four members were involved in. Only after the title track, "Ring Ring" became a hit, they decide to go on working together as a permanent group. Original 1973 Polar version of the album opens with "Ring Ring (Bara du slog en signal)", the Swedish version of the track, & places the English-language version as № 4 on side two. The track "She's My Kind of Girl", included on the international editions, was originally recorded by Björn & Benny in 1969. Released as a single in 1970, it became a hit in Japan, and was released as the B-side of the English version of the "Ring Ring" single in Scandinavia. The track "Disillusion" was originally written in Swedish by Agnetha Fältskog for her solo album "Elva kvinnor i ett hus". Although she had composed much of her Swedish solo output, "Disillusion" is the only song released on an ABBA studio album to feature a songwriting contribution from her". So I congratulate all the Swedish people and fans of the band on this important date and wish them, as well as the participants, the same great love for music, happiness, longevity & always remember only the best! Well, let's listen to the international version of the release, enjoy it and smile! Hurray!

► Show Spoiler

Return to “Librina's Diary”