I Venti d'Azzurro Records (Netherlands)

Articles and information found on the web.
Librina Russia

I Venti d'Azzurro Records (Netherlands)

Post by Librina »

I Venti d'Azzurro Records (Logo).jpg
I Venti d'Azzurro Records (Logo).jpg (37.56 KiB) Viewed 931 times
I Venti d'Azzurro Records is a Dutch Italo-Disco (but sometimes publishing Spacesynth music as well) label founded by Marcel van den Belt around 1994 & related to the famous dance charts I Venti d'Azzurro and Radio Stad Den Haag. Though the label was involved with a couple of releases in the 90s, it has mostly been active since being restarted in 2007, with fresh releases on 12” vinyl. It currently specializes in classic Italo Disco, but in the 90s the Venti D'azzurro team was also involved in other contemporary styles of Italian dance music, producing e.g. remixes of Italodance tracks for S.A.I.F.A.M. and Eurobeat in collaboration with A.Beat-C. (as NRG Boys). Their vinyl releases also bring back classical Italo-Disco/Eurobeat aliases, groups such as Radiorama, Danny Keith, Fred Ventura or Aleph. The sublabels are: Delivery Records, Delivery Records Production, Energy Level, I.D. Limited.

Contact Info:
I Venti d'Azzurro Records
P.O. Box 1172 / 2280 CD Rijswijk / Holland
070-3655909 Fax 070-3988970
[email protected]

Products released: more than 100
Sites: https://iventidazzurro.com/ / https://www.iventi-records.com/

Spacesynth related issues:
None > Galaxy Hunter – We Came From Space / Black Celebration (2008)
None > Rofo – Face It / Summer Love (2015)
VAM 20.34 > Koto – Tron (2023)
E.L. 024 > Attack – Desire / Move In Time (2023)
None > Sauvage – Love Me Forever / Just Like Heaven (2023)
VAM 20.44 > Koto – Sputnik / Overdrive (2024)
🚀 Glory, Glory, SpaceSynth! 💙

Librina Russia

Re: I Venti d'Azzurro Records (Netherlands)

Post by Librina »

VA - I Venti d'Azzurro Records Compilation Megamix (Made by SpaceMouse) [published on 17.02.2019] 6234345

Tracklist:
► Show Spoiler

Librina Russia

Re: I Venti d'Azzurro Records (Netherlands)

Post by Librina »

I Venti d'Azzurro Records - 30 Year Milano Party (Taken Place on 19.07.2019) 343212
Description: "That was such a wonderful, successful event, thank you Marcello for organizing this “30 ANNI” I Venti d’Azzurro” party. Everyone was having a blast, it’s been a long time since i’ve been to an Italo-party that was that much fun! Also I want to thank all of the people who were involved in putting together this Italo-party. I know what a huge effort it took to make this Italo-party so great. I can't say enough about the location, the atmosphere, the food & of course the main Italo-event! What a wonderful experience! Can't wait to see everyone again in a next Italo-event. Unfortunately not everyone could have been there to witness it all. So I have made a small compilation how we experienced this marvelous Italo-event. It was AMAZING!!!!! It was the best time! GRAZIE MILLE!"

Return to “Articles”