ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10

Forum for promotional stuff; the last post will be displayed on the portal.
Librina Russia

ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10

Post by Librina »

ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10.jpg
Dear Space Community! ;)
So, the news about the new upcoming selection “ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10” has arrived. It is scheduled for release on June 7. Perhaps this is the best and truly grandiose news of May 2024, and I must say that it has inspired me! Yes, some of the tracks included in this compilation are already well known to us, but there are also others in it, known so far only to their authors & the label. Well, the most attention is paid to such cool composer as Galaxy Observer, because this is his first participation in the series; and a new collaboration - Cosmic Force (made by Chris van Buren & Grigoris Panagiotidis). And I hope that we all will be very pleased to listen to new creations from other good producers, because such collections of works of melodic art always arouse increased interest. And in this regard, I suggest you to discuss this double CD here and share your aspirations from it. Let our conversation be quite entertaining, wonderful and productive!
🚀 Glory, Glory, SpaceSynth! 💙

Librina Russia

Re: ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10

Post by Librina »

VA - ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10 (Promo) 6546758
Description (translated from German): "ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection 10" is the ultimate sampler for all worldwide Italo Disco & Spacesynth fans. With a mixture of energetic beats, catchy melodies & futuristic sounds, this compilation takes listeners on a nostalgic journey back to the golden era of electronic music. This hand-picked selection offers a wealth of new Spacesynth songs, specially compiled for lovers of these iconic genres". Enjoy the music & have fun!

Librina Russia

Re: ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10

Post by Librina »

VA - ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 10 (The Compilation) 6546758

Return to “Promotions”