04. Dancing On The Moon (04:56)
05. Remutation (04:37)
06. The Race Against Time (04:15)
07. Hyperdrive Revolution (04:22)
08. Saviour Of Gaia (04:47)
09. Into The Light (04:34)
10. A New Beginning (05:14)

Holomatrix - CE (Tracks).jpg

You can buy this release here: https://holomatrix.bandcamp.com/album/calling-earth-lp

Extra Information:
► Show Spoiler
🚀 Glory, Glory, SpaceSynth! 💙

Librina Russia

Re: [2019] Holomatrix - Calling Earth

Post by Librina »

Holomatrix - Calling Earth (Album Promo-Mix by Patrick DJ's Technology)

Librina Russia

Re: [2019] Holomatrix - Calling Earth

Post by Librina »

Descriptions of the album tracks made by the author:
1. From The Space
First track is called "From The Space". Its about first contact from aliens. A classic Spacesynth track, we have the Juno 60 bassline, synth hookline and vocoder. Enjoy this first track from the space, I hope you like it...
2. Calling Earth
Calling Earth is meant as the headliner of the album. It was inspired by the Southern Television broadcast interruption of November 1977 in the UK. It contains classic Spacesynth instrumentation. Enjoy calling Earth!
3. Blue Planet Warriors
Next song is Blue planet warriors. It is inspired by the idea of a world police, protecting our planet from the evil. It has got some epic seafarer theme which I liked a lot in this context, compared with some choir shouts. It makes this track somehow special. I hope you like it. Please enjoy Blue planet warriors.
4. Dancing On The Moon
Dancing on the moon is a kind of a party song. Imagine humans and aliens having a party on the moon. The moon has a lot of sand, a beach and woods. Dancing on the moon is a dreamy, chilly track, it has the Koto bass and is also inspired by Laserdance Ambient album. Have fun with Dancing on the Moon.
5. Remutation
Remutation is a scientific song shaped a bit in a Synthwave italo style. Its about alien abduction and injection of gene mutation to fight against the evil. Its the first gift aliens give to mankind to get our planet back in shape. This song is not so typical in style, but I hope you like it. The hookline is kind of brainburing. Also I tried to use a Theremin sample. This instrument was invented by a Russian physicist. Its also used in many old science fiction themes. Here comes the next song - called: Remutation.
6. The Race Against Time
Next song is probably the most strange song of the whole album. Its ment like an admonition to mankind that its really time to change something in order to save planet Earth. I don't want to get too political but I think we are already in a race against time. Enjoy this special song with also features the famous little Casio Keyboard rhythm. Here is the Race against time.
7. Hyperdrive Revolution
Hyperdrive revolution is maybe the most catchy Spacesynth track on the album, and maybe this will be also released as a Maxi single in the future, lets see. Hyperdrive revolution is a song about the biggest gift aliens give to mankind. The hyperdrive or warp engine. So that we finally can travel to other galaxies. The song is fast, energetic and contains traditional Spacesynth instrumentation. Please turn up your speakers to enjoy Hyperdrive revolution.
8. Saviour Of Gaia
Of course there must be a hero of the story. The one chosen to save Earth. This is Saviour of Gaia. Its a dreamy, heroic song also inspired by the Ambient style Spacesynth. I hope you like the arrangement, its melodic and nice to hear. Here is Saviour of Gaia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia
9. Into The Light
Into the light is a sad song. You heard about people who had near-death experience that there is always the light at the end of the tunnel. This song is dedicated to all people how lost a beloved person. It should give hope that there is light at the end and there is something to continue. Into the light is a worldbeat track inspired by the sound of Enigma. Next song: Into the light....
10. A New Beginning
Well guys, we are at the end of my presentation, one last song is left. This called A new beginning. This is a happy, funny song, maybe with a bit fairytale character and also I used a polka rhythm part with is of course strange in this genre but when it comes to world music its legitime, I guess. I new beginning is ment as a happy end song, it closes the journey through this album. I hope you like it, if you do, consider to buy it, either digital or the physical CD, remember limited edition only 50 CDs. You can get the album via my bandcamp site, or through digital distribution channels like amazon, itunes, Google play and you can listen to the album on Spotify of course. Let me thank at first you, the listeners, fans and supporters who make me continue producing music, especially I thank Dmitry - spacesynth.ru is such a great platform for this genre, also I thank Anton Eriksson, Spacehawk for his many tips, sharing experiences and talks and also to Damian Lipinski who professionally mastered all the tracks, so that you get the best quality listening experience. See you soon. All the best bye bye, and here is the last song A new beginning. Thanks!

Rate this topic

Return to “Holomatrix”