ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 9

Forum for promotional stuff; the last post will be displayed on the portal.
Librina Russia

ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 9

Post by Librina »

ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth 9.jpg

Dear Forum participants! :hi:
As far as I understand, the "News" section was created in order to fill it with topics about important compilations from big labels publishing Spacesynth music. So, today it's time for a post about the upcoming selection “ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 9”, which is scheduled for release on May 26. Perhaps this is the best and truly grandiose news of April, and I must say that it greatly inspired and delighted me! Yes, some of the tracks included in this compilation are already well known to us, but there are also others in it, known so far only to their authors. Well, the most attention is paid to such cool composers as Paralyze & Dreamtime, who have not been pampering us with new creations so often lately (that's why they become so expected). And, of course, I will be very pleased to listen to new creations from other producers, because such collections of works of melodic art always arouse increased interest. And in this regard, I suggest you to discuss this double CD here and share your aspirations from it. I hope that our conversation will turn out to be quite entertaining, wonderful and productive.

And yes, the more Space, the better! 98459684378
🚀 Glory, Glory, SpaceSynth! 💙

Librina Russia

Re: ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 9

Post by Librina »

ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection 9 (2CD) (2023).jpg

As already reported in this topic, the German record label "ZYX Music" is preparing for the release of the next compilation ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Part 9. Before the official premiere on the label's website, a wiretap of the announced tracklist of the selection was presented, which can be found by clicking on the link below. The release will be published on May 26 and now you can pre-order this edition by the catalog number: ZYX 83115-2. Fans of Spacesynth will not miss the premiere of this compilation and, if desired, purchase a 2-disc compilation for yourself in the Collection, thereby supporting the producer and performers for their work and further creativity. And here's the link for listening to the parts of compositions included in it:
https://zyx.de/en/produkt/zyx-italo-dis ... lection-9/

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

VA - ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 9 (Promo-mix) 6234345

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

VA - ZYX Italo Disco Spacesynth Collection Vol. 9 (Sylka Mix) [published on 03.06.2023] 05459986

Tracklist:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Promotions”