My Forum Diary

Librina Russia

Re: My Forum Diary

Post by Librina »

So now I suggest you to expand your musical & scientific horizons a little, absorbing some more interesting information, & listen to a really excellent mini-release of two remarkable compositions dedicated to the enigmatic object of our Solar System, from a very nice Swedish project I noticed some years ago.
So, Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in the Solar System. Its mass is 17.2 times greater than that of the Earth & is the third among the planets of the Solar System, and Neptune occupies the fourth place in terms of equatorial diameter, surpassing the Earth by 3.9 times. The planet is named after Neptune, the Roman God of the seas. Currently, its 14 natural satellites are known, and they got their names from ancient Greek and Roman mythology associated with Neptune, Poseidon, and the oceans. The largest of them are: Triton, Nereid, Proteus; the others - Naiad, Thalassa, Despina, Galatea, Larissa, Hippocampus, Galimeda, Psamath, Sao, Laomedea and Neso - are inferior in size to them. And in order to capture the importance and significance of the planet for Astronomy and culture, Swedish composer Thomas Blentarp, the creator of the Tau Ceti project, published his mini-album "Neptune EP", consisting of a couple of pleasant tracks. The title one directs us right to Neptune, & under its unhurried content, seasoned with melodic inclusions, we fly around the specified object. It seems to us very mysterious, its size is awesome and that's why we want to get to know it better. And the 2nd theme - Across Endless Oceans - makes you think about how long the "icy oceans" of the planet are, seemingly boundless. This work, which includes likeable synths, notes & a measured tempo, is able to give a loyal fan of electronic music a few nice and good listening minutes! Even though this edition is small, it still reflected the attraction of Neptune and wonderfully delighted my ear! So I sincerely wish Thomas to continue writing great music, inspired by many objects of the Universe, & become a famous author in his understanding of the Spacewave genre! And to you - have a fine acquaintance with his job!
🚀 Glory, Glory, SpaceSynth! 💙

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

Dear guys! 😀
I know that many of you are very interested in the history of the origin of my nickname. I have already told about this on another forum, but not all of you were able to see & read my post. And now I will tell you about it here so that no one else will have any questions in the future. I formed my nickname by partially adding two words. This is my Zodiac sign – Libra & my real name is Marina. So the formula is quite simple: Libra + Marina = Librina. I hope that everything has become very clear to all of you now.

From here, you may have a completely natural question: "Why didn't I use my real name?"

I answer: it's all about a musical project by Finnish composer Martti Raski called Space Marine. By the time I registered on the site, I already knew about its existence. Yes, I like my real name, it's very beautiful, but I think that you all now understand what's the matter. Yes, I really wanted to be unique, so I came up with a nickname for myself, by which I'm known here. At first, I was a little upset by the fact that I could not use my name, but an inner voice told me: "But you can come up with a very attractive nickname that you will also love". 🧡

Yes, I really like it. "Librina" even sounds poetic. I think you liked it too. If that's the case, then I'm very glad. Or maybe one of you will also tell me the story of your nickname? I will be very pleased to read about it! Thank you so much for your attention! All the best!
;)

Librina Russia

Post by Librina »

A Special Day For The “Big Three” Of Space Music World

The "Big Three" in the world of Spacesynth for me are Anton Eriksson (Rigelz, Spacehawk), Robert Gaj (Rob Van Der Guy, SynthOne) & Chris van Buren (also known as NeoSpace). And the date of August 27, 2017 is notable for the fact that it was then that their first joint track - "Brothers In Arms" was released. And it, without any doubt, has become one of the most outstanding, great and iconic for the previous 10-year period of the development of the Spacesynth style. Each of them put the best and unique features of their own creativity into it, and as a result they came out with a famous and much-loved theme by many Cosmo fans, in which absolutely all melodies, synths and chords sound truly glorious and delightful! When creating the composition, they demonstrated themselves as a well-coordinated team & even managed to get along with each other, becoming really cool "Brothers In Arms" capable of many achievements. Well, the video clip for it also turned out to be incomparable, so watch and enjoy! 9384569346
► Show Spoiler

And in honor of the 6th anniversary of the beginning of their collaboration, I decided to create a small thematic set with 3 tracks (one from each of them) about our planet Earth, differing from each other in stylistics and content. For example, Spacehawk offers to conquest it, Rob Van Der Guy admires it as an element, and Chris van Buren tells about life on it. I hope you'll enjoy this selection very much! 🌍
► Show Spoiler

Yes, these Spacesynth composers are so different, but they have the same goal - to make a significant contribution to the development of the genre & do everything in their power for its greatness and prosperity. And that's why I would like to sincerely wish them even more enthusiastic comments related to their wonderful works, sincere adoration in our environment and tremendous success! Robert, Anton, Chris, you are masterful and very experienced Lords of Synths who evoke truly positive emotions and always give so much joy to listeners! May all the good that you have done in life come back to you a hundredfold, and music lovers will certainly be grateful to you for such amazing tracks! So continue this productive interaction, discover new facets of your talents, and stay the same handsome men, cheerful and young at heart! Hurray! 05459986

Return to “Librina's Diary”